Every year many people are seriously injured or killed due to lack of training or supervision in the transport sector. This course is designed for anyone working around lorries and involved in their movement. It covers the rules and regulation and is aimed at any one who is involved in assisting in the moving or unloading of a vehicle.
All successful students will be issued with a Certificate, along with a wallet-sized plastic card detailing their achievement.
- What is a Banksman
- Roles and responsibilities of the Driver
- Roles and responsibilities of the Banksman
- Main problems of Reversing and Maneouvering
- HSE Code of Hand Signals and Reversing Procedures
- Hazardous and dangerous areas
- Warehouse staff
- Forklift operator
- Anyone visiting lorry areas
Delivered over one day.
Our courses can be delivered in-house or at a location of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote. Please contact us and we will get back to you.
Valid for 3 years